To Soar
[html]

I wonder how Terra will react to Timmy haha!

As Leichi admired the colorful pieces, his hawk, Timmy, flew off of his head and slightly scratched him. He winced slightly and pawed gently at his head as best as he could, which wasn't that good. He was pawing at his head when a voice came to his ears from behind. The wall eyed wolf whirled around to see a female coyote walking up to him. He clumsily stood up, accidently slipped and landed roughly on his face, and stood up again, this time more carefully. He brushed off all of the sand from his chest fur and cleared his throat.

"Oh, um, sorry. I honestly don't know what these things are. I just thought they were pretty to look at. Sorry 'bout that. It kinda blinded Timmy, too," Leichi explained. He looked up in the sky for his hawk, but it didn't take long to find her, for she was spiralling down towards the coyote and jolted to a stop in front of her and narrowed her small sensitive eyes.

"Blind me too. Stupid wolf!" The hawk spoke to the coyote in a heavy accented high speech. Leichi rolled his eyes amusingly at his best friend.

"That's Timmy. She's my best friend," he paused for a moment, "Can you come closer please? I can't really see you very well. My eyes are kinda, weird." Leichi looked down at the ground so the coyote wouldn't see his eyes. Timmy flew over to Leichi and perch atop his head as usual. This time she was staring this coyote down.

"No make fun eyes," she ordered. Leichi sighed and put his hand to his forehead.

"Oh boy..." Timmy flipped her head upward and closed her eyes, acting superior, of course!

<style type="text/css">
.leichit b {font-weight:bold; color:#59d2b8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#11321e 1px 1px 1px;}
.leichit t {font-weight:bold; color:#4a210d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#11321e 1px 1px 1px;}
.leichit .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.leichit p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.leichit {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#589a46; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hfDRG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #11321e; border-radius:10px; padding: 450px 0px 2px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#11321e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread