To Soar
[html]
OOC

He was born with something wrong with his eyes? Terra actually looked the other wolf in the eyes this time, and finally noticed how they weren't aligned properly. It looked pretty funny. Terra stifled a laugh as the hawk swooped towards her again, this time scolding her for being mean. She wasn't surprised by the hawk this time, playfully snapping her jaws at the bossy bird. The hawk was surprisingly protective of her friend, not that Terra could blame her. The wolf did have a disadvantage.

The wolf asked her what Terra's favorite color was, drawing a pause from the young coyote. She didn't have an easy answer prepared for that, having never actually spent anytime thinking about a particular color preference. She liked her coat, but found it too flashy for stealth, preferring brown or black. Green was a lovely shade when the sun hit the trees just right, creating this perfect dappled color. Blue was beautiful too, lighting up the sky with a welcoming brilliance that filled Terra with a care free delight. Did she really have a favorite though?

The answer was no. All the colors were important, giving her information and flattering her. She couldn't pick red for the hue of her coat as it was also the color of blood, or green as it tended to go away. There was simply not a single color that was the best for her to use. I don't actually have a particular color I like. The wolf stabbed himself with another shard accidentally, causing Terra to wince sympathetically. She laughed lightly at the other wolf's joke, and laughed even harder as the hawk disposed of the 'bad' shard.

Their introductions were smooth, as if they were used to speaking together. Terra's tail wagged humorously as the hawk continued to act superior, bringing a small chuckle from Terra. I'm Terra from Cour des Miracles. Nice to meet you. She actually gave out her real name, which was a small shock for Terra, but they were such goof balls Terra felt there was no harm.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread