To Soar
[html]
OOC Sokay. I've been busy too

Terra flinched lightly as she was pecked on the head. A small whine of complaint escaped her, irritated at the bird. Apparently it didn't mean anything though, so Terra let it be washed away. The hawk seemed to be just as nervous about her playful snap at least. She couldn't blame Timmy. After all, one snap of the jaws from a not so friendly canine would be the end of the pretty bird. Terra's tail wagged in acceptance.

Her ears perked forward as a shard was held out to her. It was very pretty, not just a single color, but a bright blend of two. The red and green swirled together in a beautiful pattern, captivating her eyes. Every part of her focused on that small shard, forgetting the hawk and wolf before here. Mine? Happily she plucked it out of his hand, holding it close. She stood there, fiddling with it as Leichi continued to talk. The light flickered around, bringing a small bubble of laughter out.

I really like it! Thanks! Terra put her hand down, the shard still enclosed inside, as her mind pulled forward what he was talking about while she was playing with the piece he gave her. Cour des Miracles is a really nice pack. They're extremely lax about a hierarchy. You don't need to worry about offending anyone. Well, except for when you join, but that's just common sense. What kind of pack are you looking for? I know about a lot of them.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread