Battle Cry
[html]
Frodo Silvertongue

Big Grin - sorry for wait! word count; 317

The snarl was unexpected and provoked him of course, and he jumped up from his crouched position and took state a few paces back, his eyes wide. The young man watched with an unpleasant expression, but smiled greatly when she excused herself. He must have given her quite a fright, after all, hanging around as she woke up. Yes. he answered quickly then, eyes flickering to the side, where all the meat lay. I've just eaten, me. 'Ave as much as yer fancy. he commented, and then gave a little bow as he stooped back out from under the tree and stood outside. His ears perked up at the secondary statement and he nodded, though spoke while doing so. Better. he commented, wincing as he remembered certain snippets. The young man lifted an arm tenderly and watched over the bruises, his lips pursed in a mental battle for strength.

Frodo sat outside the tree, waiting for her to eat what she wanted or not eat at all until she joined him. He planted himself on a small bank of grass and waited, watching the sun finally rise and fill the land with light. The wolf inhaled and tucked his legs beneath him, calling out to X'yrin. You're not like any lady I've met before, ye know. 'Tis brave, ter rescue some joker an' take 'em inter yer company. What's your secret? Yer a warrior o' t'some sort? it was just friendly conversation, but then it developed into something more. He needed to get stronger, and perhaps she was his last chance before he reached full maturity. He lacked the self confidence needed, but he was full with inginuity. Frodo could manage something if he really, really wanted to do it. You...yer could teach me? the question hung in the air blankly, and he reached his body with strong fingers, tightening grips around seperate tendrils of fur.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#E5CDB6;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#27180A; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#8F7154; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#352516; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread