Going on an adventure
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 200+ :: Sorry its so short

Xyza hadn’t seen anyone so she mindlessly started to play with her nails cleaning out the small grooves underneath the curves. She let out a heavy sigh her boredom starting to really set it wondering if her planned play date was forgotten. Then she was startled by the pup’s voice her eyes big with fright as she grabbed her chest. She looked to him and gave a large smile her face settling into its normal friendliness. His chubby body was a delightful sight for the oddly dressed female; it never failed to make her smile when she met pups. Her mind whirring with wonder of what he might want to do for the day.

She lifted the rainbow coloured accessories and put them on herself and gave Octavius a smile. They keep me warm. Xyza giggled softly. I brought you some if you would like to try them. The bicolored female opened her heavily packed bag and sifted through her various items and pulled a strangely colored woolen hat that resembled an animal. She held it out for him to look at. Would you like to try it on? She pulled her bag up on her lap as she continued to hold out the hat with the other hand. I have many other things you can take a look at as well. Did your mother tell you we were going to play today?

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread