Affilation Kinetic
[html]
Frodo Silvertongue likes pie

TROLOLOLLOL

It had been quite a show indeed, though nothing different to what he was used to. Frodo lived for riding, and hunting. With a carefully placed smirk he patted both Strider and Rohan before listening to what the lady said next. It made him frankly snort with laughter inside, however he put on quite a show for her in reality. Oh, wha- REALLY?! he cried out in mock disbelief, turning to look behind him with an exaggerated, long look at Rohan. Oh no! he cried again, going to put on a big display of checking under and beneath Rohan - even checking inside her ears. Then he turned back to Caprica and said to her; Must 'ave fallen off when that silly ol' lion was chasin' us. Oh well. Dead now. Cat musta got the cream. Kaboom. Zilch. Hooty hoo. he concluded finally, with a simple shrug of his shoulders. His expression had been completely serious and deadly convince-able all the way through the act. And then finally he couldn't help himself. Frodo let loose a series of harsh, unpredicted laughter.

After a while of the familiar, infectious chuckles he was rarely immune to, Frodo steadied himself, eyes watering. In a more civilized manner he managed to explain- There weren't no rider to begin with, roadie. I jus' tied her behin' so I could excersise 'em both at t'same time, go figure, you follow? She only tacked up so I can ride her laters... she aint ready for no bareback. What a Charlie bucket and a half, eh jeeves? he exclaimed, waggling his hips a little bit too excitable for his own good. Their banter turned to the subject of who she was and how she smelt of Naniko then, and though her mild spurt of humour caused him to half-smirk-half-grin, he was soon looking sort of sad, despite not wanting to. To hear what he had strongly suspected to begin with, that she was Naniko's daughter, set him on edge slightly. It meant to him that Naniko had a mate, if she had children. Still though, he replied with as much vigour as before. Met 'er once, on me travels. Nice girl is your mother. it was common for him to refer to basically all females as girls, despite how mature they might be. Really nice lookin', too. he added - and then immediately thought better of it. I mean, she's uh.. strong an' that. he flushed a sort of pink colour. We ran into two bears, saved each other. 'twas fun indeed. Almos' as fun as laser quasar on ice skates! he smiled sheepishly, thinking proudly he had managed to sway the conversation from the fact that he had any sort of mild crush on her mother. Her next comment sent him smirking once more, childishly he wagged his tail like an eager pup. JAYZUS, woman! 'Ave you seen how fat these two are, compared to me? Right fatty's are they, they'd squish me in a thrice! I wouldn't even be able to carry 'em to Timbuktu and back! I'm a right tiddler, am I. The luperci sit on the horse, jus' you remember that, squire! he nodded wisely, and then an idea formed in his mind. Hey...speakin' of, you don't ride, do you? Only it'd be much easier if you excersised Rohan while I rode Strider.. I mean, if you're willin' an' that. She's dead calm she is, nice bounty bred for the heavens. Come's bearin' gifts from afar, I dare say.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#E5CDB6;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#27180A; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#8F7154; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#352516; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread