move your body
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Sorry for the wait and shortness. LET US RP NAO <3

Leon had come to the lake he lived by for a drink and to freshen up; he'd spent the last couple hours here, attempting to fish and exploring around for edibles and useful things. He didn't find anything aside from a couple nice walking stick that he could turn into spears or something if he needed. Maybe he'd turn the thicker of the two into a hunting spear and use the other as a walking stick and extra protection from the other carnivorous species that lived here. He wanted to kick someone's ass with a stick like some well-practiced ninja... or something.

A spot of blaring cinnamon and white caught his interest from his spot around the lake; he was to the right of it behind a few bushes and trees when the Italian came up and set his stuff down at the end of the lake. Leon peered out from behind the tree he was closest to and leaned on it; he felt like some sort of perverted peeping tom, especially when the male stripped his bottoms off and dove into the water. He found himself enjoying the sight. The foreigner had a damn nice body on him, not to mention he fur seemed especially luscious.

By the time Sebastian surfaced and started swimming back toward his possessions, Leon was standing there-- not especially close to the male's stuff, as he didn't want to appear shady like he was going to take the belongings of someone else, which he wouldn't fathom-- with his famous Leon smirk apparent on his dark gray face. He smirked a rather lop-sided, toothy smirk, his tightly curled tail wagging at the prospect of meeting someone new. And hot.

"Yo," he said casually, crossing his arms across his chest, looking down rather arrogantly and expectantly toward the stranger. Despite that, he had a friendly air to him for some unknown reason.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread