move your body
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Leon sure did like what he saw when the foreigner got out of the water(which was likely freezing and Leon had no damn clue why anyone would be taking a dip right now), and looked him up and down. Nice figure. He was a healthy individual. His coat looked nice and he was colored like a fox, which was attractive. He wondered if his personality was foxy as well. He smirked to the nameless male, keeping his arms crossed across his chest. He sort of wished he wasn't wearing so much clothes so he could show off his body too; his physique was hidden under the scar, a long-sleeved shirt and a jacket, and his legs were covered by somewhat baggy jeans. None of the clothing he wore right now were form-fitting, although he did have some very complimenting articles of clothing.

"Nah, not trespassing. You are close to my den, though." He looked to Sebastian teasingly like he was angry about that, but he wasn't. This guy wouldn't know where his den was, and the only way he'd find out was him accidentally stumbling upon it. He didn't seem like the type to try and cause trouble though, so Leon was rather relaxed. He glanced down when Sebastian pulled on some pants, which were immediately soaked with the water that clung to the fur on his legs. He looked rather proactively toward the male's crotch before giving eye contact again and shifting his weight from one leg to the other and dropping his arms to his sides.

"You new around here? I don't smell a pack on you." Leon himself was still rather new here and hadn't yet even begun seriously looking for a pack. Right now he was somewhat content where he was, but he knew he'd have to start looking soon with Trigger in his care. The safety of a pack was needed. "I'm Leon, by the way." He stepped forward and reached out to offer his hand for a handshake, his curly tail continuing to wag as the smirk returned to his face. There sure were a lot of handsome studs in these lands... especially ones who knew a hot man when they saw one. Sebastian stroked Leon's ego when he looked the gray male up and down too. Leon knew he was sexy, it was no big secret. He would gauge how this male acted around him. He wouldn't mind having a little fun, especially with such a good looking foreigner.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread