move your body
[html]

Sebastian smiled, playfully contrite. He was close to the hybrid's den, hmm? Terrible. Just terrible. Sebastian let his eyes wander freely along the curly-tailed stranger's body as he spoke. Oh, dear, he commented, the smile disappearing from his face for a moment as a look of exaggerated remorse took over. Then it flashed back as he winked at the slightly taller male. I'm sure I'll make it up to you. Sebastian certainly wasn't opposed to a little harmless sex. Besides, he hadn't gotten any for weeks. A long voyage at sea plus weeks of solitary travelling would do that to a guy.

His sharp, almost feline smile widened slightly as he was questioned. Brand new, he explained cheerfully, choosing not to elaborate. He shook the hand as it was offered, his smile degrading to a smirk that could be seen as infuriating or cute. A pleasure, Leon. I'm Sebastian. Sebastian pulled the taller male a little closer and stepped forward. His hand slipped behind Leon to grasp his curly tail and pull gently, running his fingers through the soft fur. Cute tail. Sebastian flashed a smile, uttering a low chuckle in his chest.

<style type="text/css">
.sebse b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c4947; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b0504; }
.sebse p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sebse {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3a1010; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4xRRo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 365px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#633736; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sebse p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sebse p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread