white washed walls
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Helotes {padding:10px; background:#749d52; color:#000; opacity: 1; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Helotes b{color:#8c461e; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}
.HelotesFooter {background-image:url('http://i42.tinypic.com/110zjtv.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right;padding:120px 0px 0px 0px}</style>

He saw the slight confusion in the man's eyes when he suggested they fight with sticks. The boy smiled a little, knowing that any weapon could be useful and dangerous in the right hands, but said nothing of it as it seemed Angel was going to agree to it anyway. He watched the man take some bark off the stick and looked down at his own stick; he didn't really see anything he could do so just left his stick as it was.

Flopsy's cottontail hadn't intended to be an insult. It was just a little quirk, another gimmick that Frodo added onto the end of his words. However he knew as soon as the name left his mouth that his opponent had seen it as an insult. Oh dear read Frodo's body language, wondering if he'd angered Angel much. And then the man struck. His feet were whipped out from beneath him and he lay sprawled on the ground, two fresh, long bruises on his calves. A long drawn breath blew out from his maw and he quickly and nimbly jumped back to his feet once more. That the way you wanna plays it, huh stranger? he grinned, and then he ducked and attempted a jab at Angel's ribs. Stick 'em with the pointy end! he whooped, dancing around lightly to avoid any counter-attacks.

Wordcount :: 246

Heey just so you know I don't want to be pp'd in battles/spars, so basically godmod, powerplay and autohit are all off, yeah? Unless you ask me first of course. He was pp'd before but that was because he had little to no experience, but he's trained up a bit now ^^ template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread