Horses Abound
[html]
your soul is my feast
I'm going to have Col step out of the way. Be careful with PPing - saying that it hits the target every time is dangerously close to that.

The male had only made it a few paces before the sound of something whistling through the air caught his attention. Years of being constantly on the defensive trained Columbine to react without thinking to potential threads; naturally, he stepped out of the way. Umber eyes darted to his left, and he noticed a small dart fall to the ground, utterly useless. Women, he grumbled to himself. Imbalanced, the lot of them. A dark chuckle fell from his lift as he kicked dirt at the weapon, completely unintimidated. Pathetic, Columbine chuckled. Truly pathetic. Can't take someone telling you the truth about your piss poor attitude? Look, bitch, you're nothing special. I've never heard of you; I wasn't referenced to you because someone said that some blonde cow was selling goods down here. You are nobody in these lands, and I will remind you one more time: check your fucking attitude.

Columbine already knew he would be alerting Ezekiel to the crazy bitch who decided she was worth something and attacked people who gave her nothing but friendly advice on how to actually run a successful business. Hell, the man had never even been a trader before and he knew she was doing it entirely wrong. Do you even want customers? Columbine sneered. Or are you just trying to get your kicks, pretending to be someone important? Let me tell you this now - you're in the land of the big boys now, and you will never matter.

WC :: +236
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread