Horses Abound
OOC: I promised a horse, so I'll have one manage to stray from the pack. It won't be noticeable until Amy's gone though. She doesn't like the horses that much, so she won't bother to track it down. She'll probably just up her prices.

Amy's expression had returned to a blank state as the wolf hurled insults at her. He didn't know what he was talking about. She was quite good with dealing with customers. The problem is that he had removed himself from that category into the rank of a potential threat. He had threatened her business, her livelihood, the very source of the reason for her existence. Without her job as a merchant Amy really was nothing but a demon, an empty void to kill others.

I may not be big now, but despite your petty words, I am growing. Already my name is spreading in the lands. Already deals are being struck. Don't think to lecture me, boy. I know my business. It was true Amy was unused to working on her own after so long with subordinates, but that didn't mean it couldn't be done. Her tactics remained the same: befriend the leaders, place them in her debt, and become the shadow that lead them all. Of course, she wouldn't actually deal with the day to day affairs. That didn't interest her. All she wanted was to be the merchant controlling the trade in the area. That would be enough to satisfy her.

Dismissing the pathetic excuse of a male from her mind she turned back to the wagon. Softly she clicked her tongue, and the horse began pulling the wagon again. Behind her the horses once again started up a racket, rubbing at her nerves as they began to bicker amongst each other away. She didn't notice as a chestnut horse wandered from the group to a cluster of trees. Never again was she going to deal in horses. It was too much of a headache.

Messages In This Thread