Horses Abound
[html]
your soul is my feast
OOC

A lazy, self satisfied smirk spread across Columbine's lips. He'd successfully riled this woman up, and perhaps next time she'd remember not to cross the more dominant wolf. Still, her inexcusable breach of common courtesy could not be forgotten; the Lykoi man would make sure no Inferni clan member ever dealt with her. It would be the first order of business as soon as he returned to the North. Think what you wish, woman, but from what I have seen, and what I have not heard, you are of no consequence.

Columbine wanted quietly as the woman packed up her cart and left, run off from her trade site merely by a challenge to her dominance. It brought a cold, wide smile to his lips - for all her fancy words, and for all her stupid little darts, she'd been run off by one man. He thought it a rather inconvenience that there wasn't a horse, until he glanced over to the trees and noticed the chestnut he'd seen earlier. Grinning, the Lykoi man - still with the meat around his shoulders and clasped in his paws - walked over to the casually foraging horse. Not particularly needing the rabbits, the man pulled them off the rope and fastened a noose of sorts to slip around the horse's neck. Shockingly, the horse did not startle, and Columbine assumed it had been handled before.

His muscles were aching at this point from carrying the weight of the two larger animals, but he wanted to get out of here and start making his way home. Let's go, Columbine grumbled to the horse, and he set off for Inferni.

WC :: +276
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread