[M]-Blood and Snow
[html]
Kiara Amarok

Word Count → small :: If you need to pp that is fine with me.

The sudden attack caused Kiara to balk. She let out a yelp as the dagger came screaming toward her eye. The daggers very tip caught her just above the eye but did not further damage. Blood began to stream from the small wound, making it look a lot worse than it actually was.

The snow wolf danced back a few paces, her ears flat against her head and her fluffy tail tucked between her legs. What was going on? Why was she suddenly attacked? Kiara did not like this at all. "I am not against playing Amy, but there is no need to be violent." She whimpered a little as she tried to placate her aggressor. Ichika had a strong distaste for violence, as did Kiara. A friendly spar was never out of the question, but a fight? No way.

<style type="text/css">
.yaykiara .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.yaykiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.yaykiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yaykiara {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#a7c2d7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/adsfC.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6984c6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6984c6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yaykiara .name {color:#FFFFFF; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Delius Unicase'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#6984c6 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread