handouts for all
[html]

Word Count » 334 :: Out of character text here.

As they got further into the pack it seemed Aeron got far more curious. She thanked eclipse, which was a big plus on Aeron’s side. She knew both leaders as one. That’s usually how they worked, at least that’s what she thought anyway. She could see the few story building of Cern rise in the distance, and she beckond Aeron faster. Her home was quite close now adn Eclipse wouldn’t mind a rest. After the questions Eclipse took a short time in silens before she answered.

“I’m afraid I was traveling around when it was founded. It was merged really, from two packs and moved north.”

She said cautiously. She knew she wasn’t to give too much information away and the hard part was knowing what she could tell the other woman and what she shouldn’t. The best thing for the girl to do was possibly not tell her much of anything at all, keep a wall and a cautious eye. No matter how hospitable she seemed, she wasn’t leaving herself defenseless in her mind and body.

“There’s not much I can tell really, we hold only our secrets as tightly as any other pack ma’am. I just know that we are a family in this pack and we like our peace. Nothing we do should cause any instability in that.”

Her voice was stern in letting the woman know that she was not one to ask such questions to. She wouldn’t inadvertantly give too much away to a woman she had met only today. She knew she was curious, though she asked many questions and that was always asking for trouble. Eclipse had asked questions so many, but those were due to her actual curiosity and need to learn than to get to know the inside of a pack. She knew so little of Anathema herself, so every pack has their secrets and she was sure her leaders wanted to keep it that awy.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread