caught in the web of duty
[html]

sswm 149
I suck and this post sucks but I wasn't sure what to write. I wanted to get a reply up so we can keep this going since I've been gone for a while.

The steps and scent of another Infernian did little to give the tawny woman pause, but even as she turned her head to address her comrade, the rest of her senses caught up with her overworked brain. Fortunately for her pride, Vesper did not flinch at the sight of her Aquila, but a somewhat perplexed smile was startled onto her angular coyote features. She did not stop walking, however, but the pace was less brisk and energetic and more the easy gait she felt was appropriate.

“Hello, Ezekiel,” the tawny hybrid greeted. She almost asked him why he was here now and if he needed something done, but she swallowed the questions. If he wanted to talk to her about something specifically, he would bring it up without her childish babbling.

The unpleasant reminder that Vesper was young yet fell upon her along with all of her other worries.

<style type="text/css">
.vespergokey b {font-weight:bold; color:#161311; font-size:12px;}
.vespergokey t {font-style:italic; color:#161311; font-size:12px;}
.vespergokey .ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:center; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; line-height:15px;}
.vespergokey p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.vespergokey {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6cca7; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3370/longvesper.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 515px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:book antiqua; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:11px; color:#3B322C; line-height:20px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#d6cca7 1px 1px 6px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread