Glistening and Glittering
[html]<style type="text/css">
.denvergift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1c86d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denvergiftooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.denvergift p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 25px;margin:0px;}
.denvergift {width:425px;border:1px solid #181b22;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... rtable.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:185px;background-color:#9b6e3c;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#181b22;}
</style>

i know, i'm so mean to him. xD feel free to have enigma tackle him or something, or some other way to force him to stay... he's just being a weenee. bahaha.

To his chagrin, the little creature wandered right up to him, sniffing at him so doggishly that it nearly surprised him. Backing away a bit, he stared down at the young boy, noticing the diaper fitted to his backside. Frowning, pale eyes narrowed in confusion. "What the hell's he wearin'?" he asked, rising and turning to look at Bastion, hands on his hips. He hoped that the child wouldn't drool on him or anything like that, and he kept glancing down at it, watching to make sure it didn't suddenly lunge for him. His breath clouded quickly in the thick-frosted air, the bite of it reddening his pink nose. "God it's cold out here," he said, shoving his hands into the pockets of his thick wool coat and shrugging the yellow scarf more comfortably about his neck. "I hate the snow," he mumbled as he kicked the ground, sending a shower of ice in front of him. This backfired on him, though, as just then a wind blew the snow back in his direction, pelting him in the face painfully. He growled audibly and stormed ahead, just wanting warm and dry. "I'm going home," he stated angrily as he began to walk off, watching the wolf-pup as he did, envious of the thick pelt that let both Enigma and Bastion be content in these low temperatures. His fur was too mixed-- too coarse, too kinky, too fluffy in all the wrong places. It was times like these that he regretted his move Canada; but there was more worthwhile things than good weather that kept him here now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread