Playful Borders
[html]

Word Count » 303 :: Out of character text here.

Eclipse may have overreacted, but that was not without reason. She was just glad that Terra was alright and that she was back on solid ground. She seemed far more confident than Eclipse though, and she envied the golden girl for that. The game lasted for much of the day and Eclipse enjoyed every moment of it, but she too was tired so when Terra fell to the ground panting Eclipse did to. She knew that it was the end of the game, and though it had been fun it had to stop somewhere. Heaving a few deep breaths of the freezing gold she looked over at her newly found friend.

“I do not think I’ve had that much fun in a long time. It is too bad we do not live near each other.”

She knew her and Terra could be good friends, probably within time, but they did live so far apart from each other and the mountain separated their packs, but Eclipse liked her home, and knew it was here for a particularly good reason. She still wished she could be closer. If she were in Dahlia she could make daily visits, but she wasn’t and was not about to move back over there in the uninhabited lands. She was sure if they wanted to remain friend they would find a way. It wouldn’t be too difficult in any case.

“We can go to my place and I can cook you up a mean, I think we’ve earned that much.”

She said smiling at her new friend. It was the least she could do and though she was suppose to offer food and water when Terra came through the borders, Eclipse had neither, so it was better late than never in any case.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread