Playful Borders
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

As soon as Eclipse collapsed on the snow next to her Terra shut her eyes, enjoying being close to her and the warm feeling that spread through her body. She'd really heated up from the game. Terra grunted softly at Eclipse's words, paws stretching out before her. The distance doesn't really matter. Not for me at least. Might not be often, but I'll come up and visit. Terra made crazy trips all the time. Traveling north to see a friend was good in her mind, something that actually gave purpose to her travel instead of just mindless wandering.

Terra scrambled up into a sitting position as Eclipse offered food. Her tail wagged happily at the thought. That would be great! All that running around had really built up her appetite. Hearing that it would be cooked Terra grinned. I'll help. Terra didn't have a clue about how to cook, but she was willing to try. Eclipse had said optime was used for that, so Terra closed her eyes in concentration briefly, dragging up her reserves of energy before shifting. It hurt a little, being so close to exhaustion, straining her body slightly. Bones melted and rearranged, rotating under her skin. Muscles thickened and lengthened, while her fur grew out into a long red mane that fell around her body. Crouched on the ground it almost completely covered her before Terra shook herself, pushing it out of her face.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread