Playful Borders
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

Eclipse didn't shift, though she did shake the snow out of her fur. Terra grumbled slightly as she was hit, but didn't really do anything else. Brushing her hair back Terra stood up, following Eclipse uphill. She watched as they reached the house. It was a lot like the hotel that Terra slept in, close to all her pack mates. The memory brightened her up with a smile as Terra's tail wagged. They trotted up the last spots, and Terra watched with some fair interest as Eclipse shifted.

It looked like it took her far more effort, despite them both being fairly exhausted. That was surprising for her as she watched the contortions, letting her friend catch her breath afterwards. Terra followed Eclipse inside as they headed for the kitchen. Her head swiveled around as she noted that it was in far better condition than the hotel. Then again, the hotel had been used for a while, with everything remotely nice or useful scavenged by the pack. I've seen some canines cook before, but I've never done it myself. Terra was eager to learn though.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread