Playful Borders
[html]

WC: 339 OOC: Oh funnnnn

As they entered and walked down towards the kitchen Eclipse learned that Terra had in fact not been trained in cooking, but that didn’t seem for the lack of trying as she did say she watched before, that was a start. Eclipse wouldn’t make a big deal out of it, but it was a let down to know she was still one of the few wolves that really knew how to cook. She smiled though and shrugged her shoulders.

“Always good to learn at least. I’m sure you can help anyway. Have you ever tried any spices and herbs before?”

She asked as she started pulling out a pan and was starting a fire in the kitchen’s well equipped fireplace. She was just thinking of sizzling something up, and adding a few warm vegitables. She went to where they stored the fresh meat, which was kept nice and frozen due to the winter outside and picked out some meat for the two of them, and a few things that had been harvested that were not yet moldy or gross. A couple carrots and a few cherry tomatoes, but there wasn’t much more there, but hat was ok, they were not vegitable eaters much and it helped put some flavor in the food.

“If you can i have a couple jars. There’s one that’s marked ‘Oregano’ I found it in one of the restaurants. It’s a nice spice, rare these days though, but i think we can make a good excuse to use it.”

She said, starting to prepare the meat, tenderizing it on a cutting board with a hammer like metal thing, another salvaged item that she possibly could not replace. She continued pounding it in wait for the spice. She didn’t have to worry too much about making it into mush, though she wouldn’t wait too long. She did assume that Terra knew how to read as Eclipse did. Eclipse tended to make assumptions that were not entirely accurate.

<style type="text/css">
.mudpie-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#77d9f7;}
.mudpie-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.mudpie-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.mudpie-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#313433; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/157c6iw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 20px 0px 500px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#f8f7f2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread