Playful Borders
[html]

Word Count » 403 :: OOC: I hope I interpreted your post well enough. I don't think she went to POUR it on, Wink but still just a funny thought of an inexperienced wolf, just let me know if you want me to change this

Terra was quiet, which disheartened the girl more. She felt sad that Terra could not or even would not rather, answer a simple question. She wasn’t there to judge just to explain a few things if Terra didn’t understand, but it was her decision. She kept her eye on the girl, though concentrated on her work. It seemed that Terra at least knew how to find the spice correctly. So she could read, though Eclipse hadn’t hoped that Terra could read, more figured she knew how. The golden girl came over and started pouring the spice over the meat and kept going when it started getting to much.

“Woah woah! Careful now. That spice tends to be very strong. We only need a dash, not too much or else we lose the flavor of the meat too!”

Eclipse made to stop Terra’s hand. It was not a disaster, she could just shake most of it off the meat and roll the back of it on the left overs that fell on the board. Which is what she did. She moved Terra to the other slice.

“Only two or three small shakes should be good. We do not want to drown it in the flavor only help bring out something special. Go on, try again.”

Eclipse was in no way angry, she understood exactly what Terra was doing, as inexperienced as she was, Eclipse had done the same thing when she was younger, though she put so much on the meat burst into flames from the dried herb. She had nearly paniced and had to throw dirt on it not knowing what else to do. Eclipse had certainly gone hungry that night, though she had learned her lesson about how much to put on a food. She was glad to pass on her knowledge without the other having to experience the same near traumatizing fate. They did not have dirt here, but then again she learned better ways of saving her food from a disastrous fire without ruining the food or her home. She gave Terra a reassuring smile, and urged her to try again while she fixed the meat that had a little bit too much, it was not much but with this particular spice... well it was VERY spicy indeed and there was not much needed or else it was impossible to eat.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread