Playful Borders
[html]

Word Count » 264 :: Out of character text here.

“Well we do have a couch down here in the sitting area, I don’t think anyone would mind, I have even curled up on the rug by the fireplace myself once or twice.”

Eclipse said, she did want Terra comfortable, she wasn’t going to make a friend do anything she didn’t wish to. She moved to the food, turning it a little before returning back to her seat.

“I don’t always cook, I can actually make things taste just fine raw, but I love the wait. It makes me anticipate the food even more and the smell, well it can bring a few extra noses around too.”

She said, grinning. She had once used the technique of cooking some fatty food in a fire, letting it simmer to wake the house up, how much it worked was up to who was up and who’s noses were twitching at the time. She took a drink of her own water, sating her thirst, happy that she had just made a new friend even though they lived far apart. It would seem their friendship could possibly work out if they tried.

“It shouldn’t be too much longer. So have you live in the court all your life?”

Eclipse asked, making idle conversation so that Terra wouldn’t be so bored siting and waiting for the food to finish. She seemed like a wolf on the go and sitting and waiting wasn’t her kind of thing, but Eclipse hoped that a little talk would distract the girl.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread