Playful Borders
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

Terra's eyes widened brightly at the description of two packs merging to form one. No wonder this pack was so different from the other ones she'd seen. It was friendly and welcoming, with no acknowledgement of the possibility of a threat, simply care and respect for the others of their kind. She smiled as Eclipse admitted at having come only a little further north in the move. That was just fine with her. It meant that Eclipse would have plenty to see when Terra came to show her the favorite places that she'd discovered, like the cavern she'd found in the mountain. It didn't go anywhere particular, but it did look amazing inside.

Being asked to talk about where she came from Terra lit up. She wasn't homesick like many would have been, facing such a harsh reality. Instead she shared where she came from, letting it be a part of her as much as it always was without ever letting sorrow touch her heart. Where I come from, there are no luperci. Well, I suppose there might be some, but I never saw any. We lived in a loose group, flowing and separating with ease. Strangers were as much a part of us as our family, accepting all for the duration they stayed. We survived through tricks, and lived near a city, even more empty than the one here. Every day was a battle for survival, with joy in being alive. Fierce pride glinted in Terra's eyes as she spoke, remembering what her life had been like, what it might have been.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread