Playful Borders
[html]

Word Count » 388 :: OOC: Whee fun! I guess the thread is going longer than expected hahaha

Eclipse listened to Terra and tended to the food at the same time, letting the aroma fill the room. It was enough to make one’s mouth water, at least for her. She nodded and wondered what it would be like to have to survive like that. Would her parents still be around or would they have left even earlier, what kind of wolf would Eclipse be if she had been in Terra’s situation? There wasn’t much need to brood on such things and Eclipse knew it. She did remember how hard it wss being a loner so she knew it was why she had sought out a pack once and for all, at first it had been Crimson Dreams, and then finally here where Saul had convinced her to come.

“It must have been an adventure in itself. I wandered about the lands when I was younger myself, even went south for a ways. Lands become so different, and each one has their own beauty, but I do like where I live, with the mountains right next to me, they feel like a protection that no other being could give.”

She said her gaze moving towards the mountains loomed though she could not see them trhough the walls of the kitchen. She examined the cooking food and exclaimed it was done. She dished the food onto Terra’s plate and handed it to the young woman warning her that it was very hot, then getting her own and doing the same, blowing on the food as she moved to sit by Terra after taking the pan out of the fire and putting it in the sink, though it no longer worked, kept things from bursting into flames as they were red hot.

“I hope you like it!”

One way she was sure the girl would have liked it was to put the most delicious spice in it. ut saffron was so rare and using the spice was only for the utmost special occasions. Eclipse began eating. SHe may have put the food on the plate but she still ate with only her claws and mouth. She had used utensils before but preferred letting her hands get dirty every once in a while, knowing she could clean them however she pleased.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread