Last kiss
He had been walking the borders again and again. In theory it was to protect them. In reality, what could one angry and depressed scholar do? Hell, he hadn't even realized what a danger Liam would grow to he for the pack, for Tameri. He let out a bitter sigh as he paused by the grave of the tiny girl he'd adopted. Hope it's nice where you are, baby girl. Sorry I didn't protect you better. I wanted to. I was looking forward to you being a big sister. I know you were too.. He touched the overturned dirt gently, closing his eyes.

After a while kneeling, he stood. With lowered head and slumped shoulders, he made his way back to the now cold house he once shared with his family and now only shared with his pregnant mate and her pets. He paused on the steps looking at her collection of skulls. For a moment, a sweet scent ticked his nostrils. Tameri? But there was no way. It was then he noted the blue painted skull. His hackles raised. Sky wouldn't have, would she?

He barged in the house, the door slamming shut behind him. He roared his mates name, his hands clenched to tight fists at his side. SKY! GET OVER HERE!. Fury made him quiver all over, his tail raised high as if she were omega and he alpha.

Messages In This Thread