Last kiss
[html]

The Witch Doctor
If you tip me my tank is on empty
no patience is in me and if you abide me?
I'm liftin' you ten feet, in the air.

The problem with Taliesin's reaction was mostly the tail. The moment the sleepy mother-to-be heard the roar of her mate, she stood to hobble downstairs, grouchy at the time. Her eyes were half-lidded, tail lazily dragged behind her as she came down the steps one and a time. "Tal, I swear. I was just about to go down for a nap, so this better be--"

She stopped when she saw his posture. At first, she wanted to back down, tail tucked and whimpering. Then she realized something; they'd stayed in d'Arte. There was no right to be had for him to try that one on her.

Her teeth flashed and hackles lifted in a well-trained flash of dominance, her tail flagging up and claws digging into the banister. "I don't know what's gotten your balls twisted, Taliesin, but you'd better take a second to remember your fucking rank." Mate or not, Sky would always, ALWAYS, hold her rank above all else. It was the only thing that really kept her there, anymore.

"Don't fucking test me, Tal. I love you but you can live without an ear." And the scary part was, she'd actually go that far. If he ignored her warnings, she'd rip his damn ear off for it; maybe next time, he'd learn to listen. Hopefully, though, it wouldn't come to that.

WORD COUNT :: 000 || HERE COMES THE DRAMA LLAMA! Big Grin

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread