Last kiss
[html]

The Witch Doctor
If you tip me my tank is on empty
no patience is in me and if you abide me?
I'm liftin' you ten feet, in the air.

Oh, hells no! She watched him pivot and leave, grabbing the blue painted skull on the way out and murmuring about putting her to rest.

To rest? NO! Sky, despite being pregnant, rushed after him and, unlike her mate, she had no qualms with knocking some sense into him.

As soon as she'd caught up to him, she'd strike out with a firm fist to his side, a snarl echoing the action. If fist connected or not, she'd circle around to block his path, livid and baring her teeth.

"Put her back." She demanded, voice dripping venom. "Put her back or so help me, I will lock you out of the house until our pups are grown and old!" It was a dangerous game they seemed to be playing...

Sanja, in the meanwhile, was screeching. That skull was important and having Taliesin remove it from it's place on the post was a tragedy in itself. The reason Sky had even bothered to put it there was because of the dark voice in her head, screaming and yelling for her to make things right.

The skulls had to be kept. If not, the souls would never rest. The body was a chain and the soul's casing, the skull, had to be seperate for them to rest in peace...

...at least, that's what Sanja told her. And that's what she was forced to believe with every fiber of her being.

WORD COUNT :: 000 || Yup.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread