Last kiss
[html]

The Witch Doctor
I'll drown their children
in their own blood.

The push triggered something. Sanja's screaming silenced and it took a lot of Sky's own concentration not to give into the urge to shift into secui; she'd not kill her unborns over this.

Then he said something unforgivable.

It wasn't a punch this time. She darted to block his path again, her eyes having a slight glimmer to them, rage, silence. She swung at him, aiming to connect claws with his face, and if hand connected, she'd stand there, teeth no longer showing... but a mixture of anger and hurt showing in her eyes.

"How dare you." Her voice was flatter than it'd ever been. "Luke and Haiden were born too early for me to protect them. They died inside of me." She stated, almost factually.

Then she snapped. "IF YOU WOULD JUST LISTEN TO ME, I'D TELL YOU WHY I DID IT!" Her hackles were flat, her tail limp, teeth no longer bared... but she was in the same amount of emotional pain that she'd been in during her time in AniWaya.

She'd never expected such cold words from the only wolf she trusted. She'd never expected to be shot down like that. "If you bury her now, she'll never find paradise." There wasn't a hint of dishonesty in her voice. To her, it was as true as the sun in the morning and the moon at night.

As long as she held onto the shell that held their soul, she'd be able to guide them to paradise. Too young. Tammy and Haiden and Luke... they were all too young to know the way. She was their mother. She had to be the one to show them how to get there. Deep down, this was what she believed. No one else knew these stories; they'd all come from Sanja... but to her, it was the only truth there was.

WORD COUNT :: 000 || ...yup. xD

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread