[M]- we're all a little crazy
Sebastian smiled as the man took the bottle, commenting on his jeans. The Italian chuckled, leaning back flexibly and arching his back as he hooked his hands high in the air, moving his hips upwards under the pretence of showing off the tough blue material. "Well, I need it," he explained with a smirk. "I'm used to a warmer climate. Snow is a novelty." The lean male lay back down on the comfy surface, showing off gleaming teeth in a smirk. "Besides, you're not that old." It was true; by Sebastian's reckoning, the scarred male was middle-aged.

Sebastian took the bottle back after the male took a long drink. "Beautiful indeed," he purred, orange eyes fixed on Light. Yes, Sebastian was a slut; he had every intention of seducing the taller, older man. He poured himself another generous measure and put the bottle on the floor between them. Yet, for some reason, Light's voice was still devoid of emotion.

Sebastian leaned back, looking at the source of their light. "It's not a bug, no. It is a human artefact, called electricity. I have heard that it was the one of the driving forces behind their entire civilisation. It provided light." he flicked his gaze to the man's face, smiling. "Powered their machines." Sebastian allowed his eyes to trail along Light's muscular body, his muzzle dipping for a moment before his eyes returned to the scarred face. "Provided heat." The foxy male shifted a little closer to Light.

"I suppose it was- or is, as it happens- like a purer, stronger form of fire."

Sebastian placed the bottle of wine in Light's lap, leaning to the other side to grab a bottle for himself. He spoke almost bashfully as he uncorked it. "Oh, have I forgotten my manners? My name is Sebastian Auditore." He leaned over and pressed his lips to Light's shoulder. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Messages In This Thread