[M]- we're all a little crazy
Light allowed him the kiss before he exerted a hidden dominant streak. It didn't take much effort for him to lift Sebastian high, allowing the leaner male to wrap his legs around Light's hips. The taller male grunted, taking a few steps forward to press Sebastian's back against the wine bottles. He shifted his supple back for a moment, pushing the necks of the bottles aside to get more comfortable. He let out a low, lustful purr of a growl as Light chuckled, an enticingly deep sound, and licked his muzzle.

A low moan edged from Sebastian's throat as Light nipped and licked at his throat and chest. He was at a disadvantageous position, but was able to make his lust known. His skilled hands worked at Light's shoulders and back, massaging out any remaining tension as he licked and nibbled gently on Light's less tattered ear. The lustful Italian slowly started to grind his own arousal into the Northerner's torso and closed his eyes, groaning softly as their shared heat escalated.

Orange eyes opened as Light began to pull on his jeans. He gave one ear a sharp nip. "Hold me up," he whispered into one ear, stroking the back of his neck. As Light did so, he unhooked his legs and dangled for a moment before he used an acrobat's movement to unzip his jeans and pull them off gracefully.

Now that they were both completely naked, Sebastian lowered himself and gently bit Light's neck as he started to grind their aching arousals. He murmured seductively into one ear as he did so, his eyes darkened with lust.

"I want you to dominate me," he purred, his slow grinds starting to increase in speed. "Do anything you want." He bit on the ear was nibbling, a lusty moan edging from his throat.

Messages In This Thread