slip stitch with broken strings
[html]

tots fine c:

Strel had to admit that he was a rather terrible leader. His efforts to get to know his packmates was limited and his attentions to their persons was wanting. He wanted to get to know them, it was true, but there just seemed so many other things to do. So much got in the way of him knowing everyone as best as he could. But it just did not happen and he found himself at the short end of the stick as people left the pack for better horizons. He ought to become more friendly, and talk more. He ought to go out and seek out the other people living among. Strel could ask them mundane things about their families, how they were doing, what they had done recently, were they feeling alright, did they need anything? He should try harder and he wanted to. But there still seemed to be too much to do. He had clothes to make and patrols to take. Life was busy busy busy and he could do little about it. Still, Strel would take some time to make the effort. Perhaps.

The redhead nodded, giving the pale woman an amused smile as he thought of the encounter with the stranger. "Good; he seemed rather bothered by me. I'm not sure why." He laughed loudly, rather proud of the fact that he had unnerved the stranger. Not that he should be so proud of that. What if he scared off the next one to come along. Then what? He would have to let Vigilante do more work and what use would the Dauphin be then? Perhaps a party to get everyone together.. that would make him seem useful and like a good leader. Yes, it was a good idea. "That is noble of you, Caspa. I would have done the same in your situation, and I have done similarly in the past." He quickly rolled his eyes, and sent his gaze to the ceiling. Noss might not have been there but it was entirely toward him. Lavender eyes carefully took in the willowy woman. "They were good intentions and I'm sure he is thankful for your.. attention."

Standing proudly before her, hands on hips, the redhead had noticed the thing in her arms but chose not to comment. Strel eyed her as she, rather formally, showed him the coat. His eyes sparkled and he closed the distance. His fingers were visible twitching, wiggling as he smiled at the coat. "Oh, lord, look at that color." He instantly reached out to touch the coat and laughed. "That is really nice." Eyes shining, he locked eyes with the woman. "Can I have it?" But he pulled away with a tinkling laugh, keeping his hands at his sides. "No, no." A head shake and a sigh, he pulled a face as he thought of her request. "It's a lovely color. But is there something else?" Strel shot her a confused look, his brow furrowing and hands resting on his hips.

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread