slip stitch with broken strings
[html]

I am so museless but must post ffff dilemmas dilemmas

There was no laughter from the other woman, and the man slowed his own. It was a bit daunting, the way it was so hard to get Caspa to laugh. Strangely, he wondered if he had offended by offering her the mirror. She had a scar on her face, sure, but the redhead rarely took such sights in anymore nor did he give them much thought or care. She was certainly difficult, not in manner and demeanor, but in actually attempting to make friends with her. She seemed so resistant to anything of the sort and it left the tailor feeling shunned and, quite frankly, incompetent. His feelings on the matter would fade quickly after the two of them parted, but he was so very curious as to why she was so resistant to his attempts at casual friendliness. He wasn't that offensive, was he? No, Strel's mouth might run away with him - though less now that he was the Dauphin and had to be a mediator more often - he doubted he had said anything offensive to Caspa yet.

The talk returned to the coat and the Dauphin gave a resigned sigh. So, if that was what the woman wanted, let it be. "Perhaps. I'll see what I can do with tester swatches, though I'm sure it'll turn out fine if we leave that mark there. It'd wash out in rain but I'm sure Terra won't wear it outside." The young woman seemed to dislike clothes in general so he was sure she would only use it as a costume. What a waste but the embellishments would make it too gaudy for regular use. "Of course. Leave it to me. It is my job, after all," he added with all seriousness. Whatever playfulness he had before faded back into his easy-going mannerisms. Though he took a note to behave seriously with Caspa as she did not seem to like the way he behaved with her. He treated everyone as a friend as best as he could, especially his subordinates.

A large amount of decoration would go into the making of this coat. Thankfully there was little to do other than sewing in the large amounts of pockets and then the decorations of beads and sequins. It would definitely not take a day, though he was sure he could do it in such a span if he was so hard pressed. Caspa seriously asked him just how long it would take him and the redheaded tailor stared at the coat silently for a moment. Honestly, he could do it in a day, but wanted more time so that he wouldn't bore himself and leave room for his duties. A week would suffice but there was a time limit at hand. Lavender eyes gravely looked at the white woman as he said, "When is the show?" It all depended on that for they would need at least one practice with the coat before they performed.

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread