slip stitch with broken strings
Words: 482
[html]

OOC: She doesn't know but I do... the show will be about the 7th of February at the festival. It would be lovely if it could be finished by then =] Caspa isn't going to know when she's doing it until about a day beforehand, so if you think it would take longer we could have a thread where she has to rush over and ask for the coat early/take it not-quite-finished. But that might be awkward... although I suppose that might also be okay. o_O Anything you like is fine by mee <3

She knew she was an awkward character: but it was sometimes awkward to be her, too. When she had furthered her training far enough and gained the experience and full sobriety of age, she knew these things would be easier. For now, she still wore the habit of sanctity with novice shoulders. She had to be wary of it slipping, although most of the time her razor-edged personality kept anyone bearing temptation at bay. The Dauphin was dangerous, though, and not because she didn't like him, but because she liked him far too much and thus, she had to keep her guard raised. She would always be able to talk of important matters or business, and she was willing to work with just about anyone if circumstances called for it, but she could not allow a relationship with someone she admired so much to become too informal, too near to friendship: the risks were too great that her thoughts and heart would turn and ruin everything she had worked so hard for so far. One of the reasons he appealed to her was his damned good humour. In her life so far there had been little laughter, even with her littermates, but Strelein was always so free and easy with his smiles and chuckles.

Caspa wasn't sure the mark would last long, as they tended to practice outside, and she had no idea where their eventual venue would be. Probably all over the place, trying it out in different spaces and circumstances. Parts of it were almost like a spontaneous street show, and could fit any kind of arena from a grand theatre - there weren't many of those around, though - to a simple grass verge. She left it to him, though - as he said, it was his job. She wasn't expecting him to get it done straight away, of course. Doubtless the wolf had myriad other projects on the go and little spare time, plus there was also his leadership duty. She had been faintly surprised he'd even agreed to do it straight away, but that was just another mark of his affable personality. He answered her question with a question, one that she couldn't answer either. They had absolutely no idea when the performance would be; no date was set and they did not even have the choreography or logistics fully organised yet. They had only an idea, and the will to work on it and try to make something special, although neither of them had any experience in the field of show business so it was unlikely to be a simple process. "We have not decided," was all she could say. "So please, take as long as you need. If you like, I will just leave it here and you can let me know when it is ready?"

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread