slip stitch with broken strings
[html]

ooh okay i'll be sure to include that Big Grin then it is a weird posting date!

Caspa gave him a bow, and the Dauphin merely nodded his head slightly in return. Red curls bobbed slightly with the motion. He was unsure why she made such an elaborate gesture of gratitude, when a smile and a thank you was more than he needed. Though, the brightly attired man did smile extravagantly at the woman when she consented. He was glad that, formal as she was, she was still giving him an invitation to their magic show. Why shouldn't he get one? He was helping with the costume work, of course he ought to go. Why should he not? "Thank you," he said evenly, smile weakening, though he could hardly keep it off his face. It was just unnatural for him to be moody and depressed - okay, a lie but it was uncommon now when he had little to be sulking over. Things were going his way for once and he could hardly believe it himself. There was nothing to grumble about, nothing bad, and everything was going well. Strel was a happy man and he refused to think of a future without the easy contentment he felt now.

Chuckling, the Dauphin assured her gently, "Of course I'll hide it. I won't spoil it for her. I know she'll like it. She'll be happy you thought of her so well." There was some level of wisdom in his head, young as he was, and old as he was. Strel was no young man anymore. He was still in his prime, but his wild ruckus days were behind him, much to many people's relief. How long had it taken him to settle down properly? Too long. It had been a year, two years, of struggling to settle down with the right man, who took forever to come along, he would add. For now, he was set on becoming the Dauphin with all the pomp and wisdom he'd need, even if most of it was on what not to drink and how much not to drink. He waved her away as she started to leave, wondering why she was in such a hurry to escape him. Strel listened to her rush back to her room with a chuckle as he picked up the sopping wet piece of sketch paper. It dripped slightly, and the redhead simply tossed it behind him into a plastic bucket with a slapping sound.

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread