Good Tidings and Cheer
[html]

Word Count → +200 :: Smile

The girl had been getting ready in her room, brushing her long black flowing hair so it was straight and free of tangles and knots. Picking her way through her closet, she smiled as she found the familiar black dress that still had the tint of her mother's scent. It was a simple dress, but once it was on, it looked beautiful, even on her mother. The bottom had lace, that was a tad bit worn out, but Fia didn't mind. Slipping out of her usual casual clothes and into the dress, the fae looked at herself in the mirror. Wow....she looked so much like her mother wearing this dress. Smiling to herself, the young adult made sure she was absoloutly 'perfect' before heading out of her room.

As she walked down the hall, she heard familiar voices and scents blowing from the large room. Her dress flowed gracefully behind her as her paws made soft padding noises against the cold hardwood. A broad smile formed on her muzzle when she arrived, ears automatically perking. She had arrived at the ending of Anann's speech, and swiveled her head around when the large familiar-shaped Knight spoke. My, my, he looked fancy. Bright blue eyes looked about the room curiously, when she found Gunnar's familiar form walking towards Alphess Annan. The Knight woman nodded in agreement as she heard the handsome's brute compliment. "I quite agree. You did an amazing job" Fia said as she dipped her head in respect and greeting to the Alphess. The black- tipped tail swayed gently from side to side behind the woman.

Turqiouse eyes flicked over to Gunnar for a moment, her smile brightening at the sight of him. He had cleaned up well. The scent of fresh warm food wafted to her black nose, and suddenly the short fae hadn't realized how hungry she was. Yet, she stayed where she was. She was comfortable here. Sounds of laughter and giggling filled her ears, joyus songs and music swirling about in the happy evening. This was what it was like to be a family. To be together, laughing, smiling, and just living.

<style type="text/css">
.razefia b {font-weight:bold; color:#920084; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#0d0900 1px 1px 2px;}
.razefia p.ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; font-size:10px;}
.razefia p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.razefia .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#920084;}
.razefia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px; text-shadow:#fdfcfa 0px 0px 3px;}
.razefia {margin:5px auto; width:475px; background-color:#fdfcfa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpQAN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0d0900; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread