Good Tidings and Cheer
[html]

Word Count → +200 :: ;D GUNNAR! Small God Modding if that's okay. If not, I'll change it Smile

The girl couldn't help but grin, bright white teeth flashing. "Thank you, and you look quite handomse tonight yourself" Fia said with a swish of her tail. The music seemed to take a turn and swirl around the two, just them. Gently grabbing his hand, the fae intertwined her paw with his and walked to the dance floor, her dress flowing softly behind her. Everyone else seemed to die away. The voices and laughter seemed to quiet down, the clinks of porcelain gone too. Now, it was just the soft paw steps of Fia and Gunnar. She smiled softly, bright blue eyes gazing into his.

The Knight woman gave out a small laugh, looking down slightly embarressed but retruned her gaze to his handsome eyes once again. "I'm not too good at dancing...I'm a tad clumsy" She admitted. She had learned some dancing from her mother, but not much, for Fia had cared to go adventure outside. Though, she didn't care if they both ended up falling on the ground and making a fool out of themselves. All she cared about was being with him....He was the sunshine of her life now. Just like the sun, she couldn't live without him. Her eyes indicated how she felt for him...she wouldn't hide it from the black-furred brute. She loved him, and thats all that mattered. Who knows, maybe they'd get married and become mates one day. A small, yet large flicker of hope flashed through her eyes. The young woman's tail began to waver behind her in gentle excitement at the though.

<style type="text/css">
.razefia b {font-weight:bold; color:#920084; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#0d0900 1px 1px 2px;}
.razefia p.ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; font-size:10px;}
.razefia p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.razefia .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#920084;}
.razefia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px; text-shadow:#fdfcfa 0px 0px 3px;}
.razefia {margin:5px auto; width:475px; background-color:#fdfcfa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpQAN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0d0900; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread