Good Tidings and Cheer
[html]

I made this table just for this. XD

Her silent comparison to the sun was an eerily familiar thing, because to Gunnar, she truely was as special as the sun. He'd lived his adolesence in a cave, hidden from the sun and moon and kept company by only the burning torches lining the walls. Even as a loner, he'd avoided the daylight, fearing being caught by certain someones that could've been searching for him.

Meeting Fia had brought him out into the day again.

He smirked wryly at her comment, keeping his limp to a minimal that best he could. "Heh. Just means I have less to worry about." He shifted to the side quickly, sweeping her gently around and stepping back to twirl her, if she went along with it. Then, he'd hold her backwards to his chest for a moment before returning to the usual position.

"I learned a few tricks growing up, but dancing is most certainly not my cup of tea." Certainly? Cup of tea? Since when had Gunnar used such... adult terms? Living in Casa had improved his speech quite a bit; before, it'd been teenage slang and mangled English. Now, he could actually form a normal sentence now and again.

"So Fia, if you could have any one wish this Christmas, what would it be?" Gunnar's smile was gentle, careful. He was vaguely aware of the others in the room and thus kept his voice lowered a bit, adding an air of mystery to their conversation. He not only wanted to surprise her... but the rest of the pack as well; with any luck, it would be more cause for celebration. Hopefully even Jazper, her protective father and their on-track alpha, would be surprised. After all, even though he'd asked and received Jazper's blessing... he hadn't mentioned -when- he'd be proposing.

i bought this here ring, but it doesn't fit me,
so maybe, just maybe... it was for you all along.

template by revo. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread