Good Tidings and Cheer
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: D'aw! Nice!

The girl smiled as she was literally swept off her feet, twirling about to be held close to his chest. She gave him a soft lick on the cheek before being spun back around once again. "Well, you're certaintly better than I am" The woman said, giggling softly. Blue eyes looked deep into his gorgeous orbs.

The young girl perked her ears just a tad at his question and thought for a moment. Paws where still entangled in his black ones. "If I could have only one wish for christmas...." The girl said, staring up at the large arched ceiling before returning her gaze back to his with a warm smile. "It would be to stay with you forever, to hold onto you and never let go. Because I love you." The young girl spoke from her heart. The words where quiet, only meant for his curly ears to hear. The words had so much passion, each syllable filled with adoration. She meant what she said.

This moment.....twirling and dancing about with the love of her dreams was where she wanted to be. She didn't want to be anywhere else but here. Now, it seemed as if absoloutely no one was in the room. That it was just them two. The joyus music seemed to quite down from it's quick and steady beat, and seemed to slow into a romantic slow song. The black-tipped girl drew him closer and rested her right paw on his chest. She could feel his heart thrumming away quickly and smiled softly.

<style type="text/css">
.razefia b {font-weight:bold; color:#920084; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#0d0900 1px 1px 2px;}
.razefia p.ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; font-size:10px;}
.razefia p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.razefia .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#920084;}
.razefia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px; text-shadow:#fdfcfa 0px 0px 3px;}
.razefia {margin:5px auto; width:475px; background-color:#fdfcfa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpQAN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0d0900; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread