Good Tidings and Cheer
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: I know haha! I feel bad...

The world seemed to stop spinning. The wind seemed to stop blowing outside. Everything seemed to stop. Everyone around the girl seemed to freeze. Blue eyes went wide, her heart speeding ever so quickly. Was he.........Was she going to be his mate?! The girl suddenly embraced him in a tight hug, giving him affectionate kisses and grinned.

"Yes, yes, YES!" She barked happily, her tail wagging a mile a minute. Oh my gosh! The young woman couldn't believe this was even happening! What would her brother think? What would her father think? Fia yipped and pulled back to slide the ring onto her finger, the diamond winking back up at her with promises of love, affection and passion. She yipped again and hugged him tightly.

The Marino girl couldn't think of another time she had been so happy in her life! I mean look at her.....maybe joining her father's pack was a good idea in the first place. It had offered her a new life.....and it was true! She was starting a new life with the one she loved so much......And there she was, little petite Fia, thinking that she'd be forever alone, with no one to hold her and hug her, no one to kiss her and tell her that she looked beautiful....

<style type="text/css">
.razefia b {font-weight:bold; color:#920084; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#0d0900 1px 1px 2px;}
.razefia p.ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; font-size:10px;}
.razefia p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.razefia .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#920084;}
.razefia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px; text-shadow:#fdfcfa 0px 0px 3px;}
.razefia {margin:5px auto; width:475px; background-color:#fdfcfa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpQAN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0d0900; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread