Good Tidings and Cheer
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: D'aw! Yayness! Big Grin

The fae couldn't stop grinning. Blue eyes where bright as she was wrapped in his large strong arms. It felt wonderful to be wrapped in love, caressed in kisses with a ring on your paw. It felt....like nothing she could ever have felt before. An amazing feeling if that. Gunnar was grinning the whole time, before he murmured her favorite words. "I love you too...forever and always" She said softly, before giving him another kiss.

Looking up, she grinned when she saw her father's large voice. Gently walking out of Gunnar's arms, she gave her father an affectionate hug and an 'I love you' before twirling gracefully back into her fiance's arms. She smiled as her father whisked away, walking grand and tall back towards a beautiful fae in a red dress. "Maybe the ol' dog could find love as well...." Fia murmured softly with a smile, before turning to look into his deep pools. She nuzzled him, holding him close. "Happy Solistice, Gunnar" She murmured, her voice a happy, loving silk. Her love...her mate.... her Gunnar....she couldn't wait to see what the future held for the loving two...who knew? "What do you think the future holds for us?" She asked Gunnar as she began to slow dance with him. She rested her head on his shoulder, sky blue loving eyes looking up at him as she waited for his response.

<style type="text/css">
.razefia b {font-weight:bold; color:#920084; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#0d0900 1px 1px 2px;}
.razefia p.ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; font-size:10px;}
.razefia p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.razefia .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#920084;}
.razefia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px; text-shadow:#fdfcfa 0px 0px 3px;}
.razefia {margin:5px auto; width:475px; background-color:#fdfcfa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpQAN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0d0900; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread