Good Tidings and Cheer
[html]

WORD COUNT: 236 // Thinking that this is my last post for this thread. :3

As they moved along in a slow dance, her head on his shoulder, Gunnar thought over the question heavily. What did the future hold for them? What would come in the days they'd spend together, from this moment on? He smiled, knowing the answer as easily as he knew his own name.

"I think..." He started, moving to look down into her blue eyes, loving every moment he got to spend staring into them. "I think the future will be a rollercoaster for us, Fia. We'll go through it all; loss and gain, lies and truth, hurt and happiness..."

He smiled then, a wise expression not quite fitting his youth. "But I know one thing's for sure." A kiss to her forehead, gentle and sweet. "We'll be together through all of it, thick or thin. And maybe, someday..." Suddenly, the thought didn't frighten him anymore. "...we'll watch our kids fall in love too." In fact, he looked forward to it.

There was still a lot to think about. The wedding ceremony, ranking up in the pack, meeting newcomers and spending time with both Fia and his job to make things work... but he knew, somehow, they'd pull through. No matter what the world would throw at him, he knew that now, as long as he had his Fia beside him, everything would be okay. And that, he knew, was the world's only truth.

and they lived happily ever after ♥

template by revo. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread