fear not the darkness
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 233

The snow wolf waited patiently as Noah finished grooming her. Kiara's strength was waning and her eyelids were begining to close, the sapphire orbs slowly disappearing. Kiara listened as Noah talked about being a luperci. She could see how it might be convenient to have three forms, but did it really hurt? Shiloh never seemed to be in any discomfort when she shifted. Then again, the atrocious sounds that were made when Noah shifted sounded liked they hurt a lot. Kiara's ears pressed against her head, she didn't want to be a luperci. She didn't want to change, but there was that possibility that she might change.

"Okay... thanks. I... I really hope it doesn't happen." Kiara's words came out no louder than a whisper. She was scared and she hurt. Her fever was up again and her strength was now completely gone. A yawn touched her lis and Kiara inhaled slowly before opening her jaws to release it all. After yawning Kiara went to shake her head and winced as pain shot through her neck.

Slowly but surly Kiara fell asleep, her pain filled nightmares returning. Kiara whimpered and twitched a little as the body in her dreams began to fold into a grotesque creature against her will. Amy's laughter could be heard in the background, and her terrible knives flew into Kiara's body piercing her skin and staining the world red.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread