Fires on the brink
She was unaware of the actions of the pathedic male behind her as she had turned her attention to Zana. She knew it was slightly unwise to turn one's back to a member of Inferni, she'd made that mistake in the past once, but she doubted Zana would allow the dog to attack, even if she did push her too far. Blood ran thick between the siblings, even if they were always at eachothers throats. It was the way of the Sadira line, or at least those of their mother's blood. She didn't know well enough of her aunts and uncles and their kin to see if the strange antics carried that far. She doubted it though, she doubted any of the other Sadira line had been as crazy as their mother had been in the mates, affairs and games she had played. Firefly knew these thoughts were unfair but she didn't care.. just like she didn't care what her sister thought of her games.

But she sighed as Zana spoke, rolling her eyes and giving up as she flicked her bangs out of her eyes. "Fine. DaVinci sends word that as soon as things are in order the family will be returning to these lands.." Though she knew that could be moons or even seasons she figured that Zana would believe the fellow to show up any day. She was so sad like that, always hopeful that someone would come along and save her. Firefly shook her head and growled lightly. "I came back.. for my own reasons.. but just being the messanger for our dear beloved.." Her words carried an added flare of drama as she finally folded her arms and glared at her sister for a moment.

That moment of plotting was interupted as right after Zana spoke of not needing her approval or the Sadira approval for how she lived her life Helotes snarled and broke in with his own views on the comments she had offered. The soft whisper behind her ear made her turn, one hand caressing down the hybrid male's cheek as she smiled. "It's all fair in love and war honey.." For to live with their bloodlines was to walk a thin line between love and war. Zana knew it just as well as Firefly did, infact the pint sized bitch should know it better than any of them.

Firefly turned her eyes back to Zana as she smiled sweetly. "Your own personal savage guard my petite princess?" Her eyes were cold though as she spoke.

Messages In This Thread