Fires on the brink
It was beyond obvious that she had overstayed her welcome, though she was surprised she'd been allowed to tread on their soil this long. She was quiet as she waited for her sister to finally grow a backbone and speak up to her. A slight smile spread across her lips as she was greeted with the type of tone she had expected from Zana in the first place. She wasn't surprised that her younger sibling of sorts had resorted to reminding her of what these lands had been to her once. She did raise a brow slightly as she shook her head sadly at the words of the woman. "You've grown soft lil' sister.." she stated truthfully as she sighed and rolled her eyes at the possibilities she was now left with.

She raised her paws in a draw as she frowned, eying her sibling for a moment before turning, nearly running into her sister's silly guard dog as she spoke. "You'll be seeing me again Zana.. but I can tell when I;m not wanted.." She let her eyes drift over the male before her as he decided to show his talon like claws to her, speaking of savages and wondering just who was the real savage of the lot. She only smile at him darkly, knowing all along that there were quite a few savage beasts right here, but not all of them had come to play just yet.

"Ok puppy, I'm on my way.." she teased of the male as she gave one final flicker of her tail and moved past his solid frame. She padded softly along the beach. She knew her way off their lands, but she wouldn't put it past her sister to follow her to make certain she left. After all, they were more alike than the small woman would ever want to admit too.

Messages In This Thread