In The Cold, Cold Night
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Sure thing, I'll update the map 8D And yep, from your very first post in your joining thread ^^

She'd heard of canines having animal companions, but did not have a steady one herself. Naniko had made friends with a snowy owl and the pack had a horde of trained crows who would sound alarms if anyone unfamiliar came near the cave entrances...but she wasn't sure how much she really trusted them. She'd learned again and again that if she wanted a job done right then she needed to do it herself...but she had also wanted to try Alaki's crow idea out. So far, there hadn't been much of a ruckus...no intruders, either, though.

So she took the boy's words in stride. "I can't guarantee it...but if you mark him with something, a necklace or some sort of hanging, perhaps...well, that should be enough of an alert. He should be safe within the packlands...and can stay in the caves with you as long as you clean up after him." The pair reached the cave system without further incident, and she padded inside one of the two main entrances. "These caves here are able to be claimed. You may come by my den and get some furs once you've settled, to start yourself off with. It's your own space, so do with it what you will." She said, turning toward her own den and padding away.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread