Awakening into another dream
[html]
OOC: Words: 313

She had heard nothing of the war. Only the faintest of news reached her in her mountain caverns, and the outside world was a void of information. Perhaps this would change now, she had visited another pack and travelled far across strange lands - and she had transport, now, too. That would increase the reach of her current affairs knowledge for sure. It didn't help her now, though, as she whirled to find herself being accosted by a youth riding a patchwork stallion, and shouting. The stable door which she'd opened slammed behind her, making her jump even harder out of her skin. His eyes were green as her own, but his pelt the inverted white; his face utterly unfamiliar. He was not yet a yearling, and so she didn't take his angry tone entirely seriously. "Easy brother. You scared the hell outta me there," came her mildly breathless retort. "I don't mind explaining though." There was a slight annoyance in her tones, but she did understand his defensiveness. She was only shocked, for the other wolf had come up behind her unnoticed - okay, that was her own inattentive fault, but still. "I ain't an intruder. My name's Caprica and I'm stayin' with Frodo Silvertongue." Her breathing had subsided a bit now, but she still regarded him with mild resentment in green eyes. "I ain't snooping either. I'm learning to ride and look out for horses." Now her attitude had subsided a little, she could appreciate the boy as a rider who looked like he'd been born to it, and the very handsome horse he sat upon. "I'm sure in the right place for that... You guys are a whole pack of awesome riders it seems!" she exclaimed, unable to stop herself from sounding enthusiastic in direct contrast to her previous defensive air.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread