Reflections
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: lol I just had to do respond to this asap XD

Light heard her approach as a single ear flipped back briefly and started to count down his rep. He wondered why her silence was dragging on as his countdown started to near. His long braid pooled just next to his hand as the rope lengthened and shortened with each rise and lower of his shoulders. A smirk drew across his face realizing just as to why the female was hesitant a slight familiar scent filling his sensitive nostrils. Don’t have to wait to speak love. I am almost complete here. He said his breath a husky deep tone of exertion. Finally his last set was nearly through and he pushed up with a final grunt and stepped forward. He turned and faced his watcher his face filled with an almost cocky pride before he pulled back his emotion and settled into a friendly smile.

Light Goldenfeather. He held out his hand as his other threw back the silvery white braid that swung just above his tail behind him as it dropped. The tip of his tail wiggled back and forth at the excitement of meeting a new visitor. His eyes couldn’t help but to drop from head to toe of the female. Her figure was a far cry from many of the slender almost sickly looking females that roamed these lands. She looked healthy like the women back home, a beautiful figured female with fur as dark as night. You my dear are quite stunning if you don’t mind me saying so. His words were strangely flat clearly a compliment but no real intention behind them. It was a statement of truth and though he would have normally tried to boast the comment with a forced intent toward her the artist took hold first. She was gorgeous and he had to convince her to model for him as he did many of the females he met since getting his paper.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread