Reflections
[html]

Word Count → 200+ ::

I welcome the interruption always glad to see a new face. And he did, the social male preferred company rather than solidarity. Ah yes, my fellow hunter. He responded in a forced jealous tone like it was a shame he did not know her first. Then Light laughed a throaty deep laugh as she commented about Aniwayan nature, but he wasn’t surprised she was quite the looker and if she didn’t get it elsewhere then that was a deep shame. We would be glad to have you if that were the case. He untied his braid running his fingers through and pulling the long flowing slivery white hair back into a tight ponytail. He would braid it again later but now he was pleased to have someone to talk to as his heart slowed into a steady beat once more. Have you ever been drawn my dear Caprica? Light knew what he wanted and often didn’t beat around the bush when it came to matters such as this. He held a hand out a hand as he approached the female. The gesture was a way to ask if she wanted to walk and talk. Where do you hail from?He had no real destination in mind as he picked up his poorly constructed satchel. Maybe they would walk until he found a comfortable place to convince her to model for him he did not know. But he was intrigued to learn more about her.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread