Reflections
ooc: its short (couldn't fluff it anymore) but it makes me want to squeal with how fun it is when Light flirts with a female such a devilish charmer <3

Light was surprised at Caprica’s response to his casual question and immediately felt intrigued more to obtain the chance to capture her. Well my dearest today just might be your lucky day if you wish it. He stepped in front of her his face coy and smug as though he was making a stand to present his body to her but his tail that wagged playfully behind him gave his game away. He smiled and continued. For I am the first artist you know that is much captivated by your beauty. Would you like me to immortalize your wonderful form upon my parchment. Light had learned to say paper in the other way only recently and had been dying to use the word. His hand reached for her forearm hoping to take slide her hand into his to bring it to his maw to kiss with a gentle lick. He felt at ease to power his charm she seemed much into the game he had set forth for hearty joy or laughter. He brought his muzzle to her ear but kept his respectful distance. You deserve the experience of my skill… it is quite… tantalizing. A deep chuckle rose in his throat.

Messages In This Thread